PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
BY USING AUDIENCE REWARDS, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
This document constitutes the user agreement (the "Agreement" or "User Agreement") for Audience Rewards. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services (the "Program") available under the domain and sub-domains of www.audiencerewards.com and viewing of (the "Site"), and apply to your viewing of this Site even if you are not a Member. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services or view the Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. Such amendments or changes will appear on this page or a similar page of the Site. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and Audience Rewards. This site is owned and operated by Audience Rewards, LLC, from its offices at 250 W 52nd St., 4th Fl, New York, NY 10019. Audience Rewards reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions of Use, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
Free Membership. No purchase is necessary to become a member of the Audience Rewards program.
Eligibility. Account holder must be age 18 years or older. All adults are eligible to enroll into the program, however, only those with a mailing address in the United States will receive printed mail and award deliveries. P.O. Box addresses are not eligible. Members of the same household may share the same account to accrue ShowPoints for valid purchases within the program's stated maximum transaction limits. A maximum of two (2) accounts may exist per household, but each individual member may have only one account. Underage family members may still earn credit towards the primary account holder's account and may still participate in program benefits. Organizations, corporations, and/or any non-family related associations are not eligible for Audience Rewards membership.
Merging Accounts. Accounts may only be combined with the consent of the account holder of the merging account, and accounts to be merged must have the same last name and mailing address. Once the merging account has been combined with the surviving account, the merging account will no longer be active. Not all ShowPoints from the merging account are eligible for transfer to the surviving account. Specifically, ShowPoints that have been earned for enrollment bonuses, trivia question answers (PointsPlay), member referrals, show referrals (Show and Tell Promotion), and survey bonuses (About You) may not be transferred between accounts. Additional restrictions may apply on eligible points for merging accounts and transfers. ShowPoints earned from merging accounts may not exceed any of the Program's ShowPoint earning limitations for a single account. If you reside outside the United States, you understand and agree that information you provide will be sent to, processed in, and stored in the United States.
Access/Update Member Information
Access. Members must provide their unique Audience Rewards membership number or email and personal identification number in order to access and view any activity and information within their account. It is the member's responsibility to keep their personal identification number safe. If a member has lost or misplaced their membership number and/or personal identification number they may click on the "need help logging in" link in the member area of the website and follow the instructions provided. The member's information will be sent to the email address on file. If a member has any trouble accessing their account they may send an email to email@example.com or call Customer Service for assistance at 1.866.313.9635.
Review and Updates. It is the member's responsibility to keep the personal information on their account up-to-date. A member can review, edit, and make changes to their online account as long as they are signed in.
Account Information and Personal Identification Number
Audience Rewards is entitled to act on instructions received under your personal identification number, and you are responsible for all actions taken using your personal identification number. Audience Rewards is not responsible for any actions performed in, to or from your Audience Rewards account by any other party using your personal identification number. You must not use your date of birth, social security number, bank account or credit card account number, or driver's license or any government-issued identification number as your personal identification number.
Limited License To Program and Materials
Subject to this Agreement, Audience Rewards hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to sublicense) for so long as you participate in the Program and adhere to this Agreement, to access, participate in and use the Program. You agree that you obtain no rights other than the rights and licenses expressly granted in this Agreement. This limited license is granted for personal individual or family use only and may not be used for any business or commercial purpose without the written consent of Audience Rewards. You agree that any breach of this Agreement immediately terminates this license. You further agree that any unlicensed or unauthorized use of any Audience Rewards' proprietary items including this Site constitutes a violation of Audience Rewards' copyright rights and other intellectual property rights, giving rise to statutory and other damages under the U.S. Copyright Act.
You agree that you will not, and will not permit others to:
provide any unauthorized third party with access to the Program or any information, data, text, links, images, software, chat, communications and other content available through the Internet and proprietary to Audience Rewards or its agents (collectively, "Content") by any means;
modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or decompile any of the software applications provided through the Site and used by you in connection with your participation in the Program;
engage in any activity that does not comply with U.S. law or other applicable law and regulations or otherwise engage in any illegal, manipulative or misleading activity through the use of the Program;
introduce into the Program any code intended to disrupt the Program, alter or delete its Content, access confidential Content on the Audience Rewards website or interfere with the operation of the Program, including, but not limited to, distribution of unsolicited advertising or mail messages and propagation of computer worms and viruses;
access or attempt to access any portion of the Site to which you are not explicitly granted access, including but not limited to pages displaying account information of other members;
provide any false or misleading information about yourself, or hold yourself out as any other person;
post any material in any form whatsoever on the Audience Rewards website or within the Program that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or violates any third party's right of privacy or publicity;
post any material on the Site that is not original to and written by you; or
infringe any third party's patent, copyright, service mark, trademark or other intellectual property right of any kind or misappropriate the trade secrets of any third party in connection with your use of the Program.
Discontinuation or Suspension of Use
We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice:
discontinue transmitting all or any part of the Content related to the Program;
change, discontinue or limit access to the Program or any functionality, feature or other component of the Program; or
if we reasonably believe you have breached this Agreement, suspend or terminate your use of or access to the Program upon giving you notice of such suspension or termination.
Offers and Payment of Rewards
Subject to this Agreement, you may receive an award of one or more units of a reward currency ("ShowPoints") on all Qualifying Purchases made at, from or with Audience Rewards or identified partners. You may also be permitted to redeem ShowPoints or other rewards as applicable, in the amounts or percentages set by Audience Rewards and subject to Audience Rewards' terms. Solely as a convenience, we may provide a promotional page, email, or other description on the Site of these terms. Audience Rewards reserves the right to impose conditions or restrictions different from, or in addition to, those described on such promotional pages and emails or in such descriptions.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change at any time, and without notice, the amount or percentage of ShowPoints earned for any Qualifying Purchases and the amount or percentage of ShowPoints required to redeem for any reward or item that the Program offers for which ShowPoints may be redeemed ("Rewards"). Your continued use of the Program thereafter will constitute acceptance of such terms and conditions. For the purposes of this Agreement, a purchase is a "Qualifying Purchase" once all conditions set by Audience Rewards with respect to that purchase, including any waiting periods, have been satisfied. In addition, Audience Rewards reserves the right to correct any typos or pricing / ShowPoint errors, and is under no obligation to honor any incorrect pricing or ShowPoint statements on the Site or communicated through other promotional efforts. We may make retroactive account and Site changes in the event of any such errors.
Given the dynamic nature of the performing arts and theatre industry, including the introduction and cancellation of new shows and performances, Audience Rewards will continually change the ShowPoint values of its award redemption options on a regular basis and will do so without prior written notice. Active members should continually check the Audience Rewards Site to view the most up to date ShowPoint requirements for the program's dynamic award redemption.
You further acknowledge, as a condition of your membership in the Program:
Audience Reward ShowPoints have no cash or monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against Audience Rewards, its agents or its service providers;
ShowPoints and any related rewards are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, willed or otherwise transferred (other than with the consent of Audience Rewards and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Program) and any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the discretion of Audience Rewards, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected reward or ShowPoints, as the case may be;
ShowPoints you may accrue as a result of Qualifying Purchases will be posted to your Audience Rewards Account. When logged-in to the Site you can access a summary of activity in your Audience Rewards Account. Generally, ShowPoints will be posted to your Account within 7-12 business days after the date of the performance or event that tickets were purchased for. ShowPoints earned for non-ticket transactions will usually post within 7-12 business days after the transaction has been completed. However, neither Audience Rewards, nor its agents or service providers, will be liable for damages resulting from any failure to post Rewards to an Account in a timely manner;
You are solely responsible for checking your Account regularly to verify that ShowPoints and Rewards have been properly posted. If you believe that ShowPoints or any Reward has not been properly posted to your Account, then you must inform Audience Rewards before the date of the performance or event. Audience Rewards reserves the right, however, to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether ShowPoints or a Reward should have been posted to your Account. You acknowledge that any such determination by Audience Rewards will be final and binding.
Earning ShowPoints. Tickets. Audience Rewards members typically earn 2 ShowPoints per $1 spent on eligible Qualifying Ticket Purchases, as long as the member correctly enters their unique Audience Rewards membership number in the designated field on the authorized ticketing system website. It is the member's responsibility to enter their membership number at the time of purchase in order to receive credit.
Net Price. ShowPoints are earned based on the dollars spent for tickets purchased for Qualifying Purchases less the dollars spent on additional taxes, service charges, building/restoration, and delivery fees.
Eligible Point Earning Purchases. ShowPoints may only be earned for ticket purchases made online via authorized ticketing systems AND only for ShowPoint participating shows and/or participating venues, all as designated and approved solely by Audience Rewards. Please note: Ticket purchases for a ShowPoint earning show via an un-authorized site, or ticket purchases via an authorized site for a non-ShowPoint participating show or venue will NOT be eligible to earn Audience Rewards ShowPoints. Ticket purchases made through any re-sale channel, even if through an Authorized Ticketing source, will NOT be eligible to earn Audience Rewards ShowPoints. Transfers of tickets, even if offered as a service from an Authorized Ticketing source, will NOT be eligible to earn Audience Rewards ShowPoints. Ticket upgrade services, even if offered as a service from an Authorized venue or ticketing source, will NOT be eligible to earn Audience Rewards ShowPoints unless explicitly listed in the Audience Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Audience Rewards Authorized Ticketing Sites. Audience Rewards authorized ticketing sites include, at present:
Ticketmaster.com, excluding TM+ purchases.
This list is subject to change at any time.
Earning ShowPoints for Subscription Purchases. Certain venues and performing arts centers participate in Audience Rewards and may offer points when members purchase a subscription package of tickets or for individual ticket purchases made by the subscriber. Because a subscription may already include special value offers, discounts, and other rewards, the awarding of points for the purchase of a subscription by an Audience Rewards member is at the sole discretion of the presenting venue and ShowPoints may be issued at a rate of 2 points per dollar or in a flat amount as designated by the presenting venue. If your performing arts center is participating in Audience Rewards, please check with the center to find out whether your subscription is eligible to earn points and for participating shows at the venue.
Earning ShowPoints for Box Office Purchases. Select box office locations allow members to earn points for purchases made at the box office. See below for a list of participating box offices. In order to receive points at participating box offices, please be sure to bring your Audience Rewards number to the box office and provide to box office staff when making your purchase.
- Ambassador Theatre - New York, NY
- Belasco Theatre - New York, NY
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre - New York, NY
- Booth Theatre - New York, NY
- Broadhurst Theatre - New York, NY
- Broadway Theatre - New York, NY
- Cort Theatre - New York, NY
- Ethel Barrymore Theatre - New York, NY
- Gerald Schoenfeld - New York, NY
- Imperial Theatre - New York, NY
- John Golden Theatre - New York, NY
- Longacre Theatre - New York, NY
- Lyceum Theatre - New York, NY
- Majestic Theatre - New York, NY
- Music Box Theatre - New York, NY
- Shubert Theatre - New York, NY
- Winter Garden Theatre - New York, NY
ShowPoint Earning Exclusions
Unauthorized Ticket Purchasing Channels. Audience Rewards ShowPoints will NOT be earned for purchases made via phone, box offices not listed in the terms and conditions, TKTS outlets, unauthorized ticketing systems, brokers, resellers, discounting channels or any other unauthorized third parties. It is your obligation to confirm that you are purchasing tickets through an Authorized Ticketing Site and for a qualifying show and/or venue.
Non-Participating Shows and Venues. ShowPoints will NOT be earned for ticket purchases towards non-participating shows or venues. Members' accounts will NOT be credited with ShowPoints for tickets purchased for shows or venues listed on the Audience Rewards site that do not contain the Audience Rewards "Earn ShowPoints" designation.
Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange or TM+. ShowPoints will NOT be earned for tickets purchased via the Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange or similar ticket exchange programs on authorized ticketing systems.
Upgrade Services through primary or third party applications. ShowPoints will NOT be earned for ticket upgrades purchased through through any ticketing platform or third party applications.
Authorized Ticketing System Auction Sites. ShowPoints will not be earned for tickets purchased on Telecharge Marketplace or similar authorized ticketing system auction sites.
Maximum ShowPoint Limitations. ShowPoints will not be earned for more than 16 tickets to the same show or event, taking place at the same venue within a calendar year.
Earning ShowPoints. Non-Ticket Promotions. Audience Rewards may provide members with other ShowPoint earning opportunities through special promotions, contests, trivia, survey questions, referrals, partners, and/or for program participation. These offers may be sent via email communications and additional rules may apply.
Restrictions on Non-Ticket ShowPoint Promotional Earning. Maximum point earning from special non-purchase earning promotions, including but not limited to PointsPlay Trivia, About You surveys, Refer a Member to join, and Show and Tell referrals apply. Points earned from these promotions may NOT be transferred to a partner program.
Redemptions.Point earning is not eligible for any Award/Redemption transaction on AudienceRewards.com.
Earning ShowPoints through Partner Transfers. Points transferred by members from a partner program, who meet the eligibility requirements, will be treated the same as points earned for ticket purchases and ticket purchase bonuses unless otherwise stated in the transfer guidelines.
Pending ShowPoints. After a member has purchased tickets to an eligible ShowPoint earning show or venue, the ShowPoints will remain in a pending state until after the scheduled time of the performance or event. Once the scheduled date has passed all ShowPoints earned for unreturned ticket purchases will be credited to the member's account. ShowPoints usually take 7-12 days to post to an account after the date of the performance.
Point Expiration. AR ShowPoints do not expire as long as the member has eligible ShowPoint activity within a rolling 2 year (24 month) period. If the account does not show any eligible ShowPoint activity within a 25 month period, all ShowPoints will be forfeited. ShowPoints will not be reactivated once they have expired. Eligible ShowPoint activity is defined as making a ticket purchase on an authorized site using your Audience Rewards number, transferring ShowPoints from a partner program, participating in PointsPlay trivia, purchasing ShowPoints, or redemption of ShowPoints for an award.
ShowPoints Available. Members may view their total amount of ShowPoints available for redemption by logging in to their account at www.audiencerewards.com. Note: Only ShowPoints that have posted are available for redemption, pending ShowPoints are not eligible for redemption.
Award Levels. The online Audience Rewards Award Catalog contains a variety of Reward items that range in value. The required ShowPoints needed to redeem a Reward will be dependent on the specific item. Each item will be displayed along with the number of ShowPoints needed to redeem for that item. Note: Member must be logged in to view catalog items. The amount of ShowPoints needed to redeem for an Award ticket may vary based on the show, seat type, day of week, and time of year and can change at the sole discretion of Audience Rewards. In addition, throughout the course of a year, new shows may be made available for redemption and existing shows may be removed as a redemption option. Audience Rewards will also provide, at its discretion, limited quanities of award specials and discounted awards. Award ticket point values include service fees (service charges, building and restoration charges, and delivery costs) and taxes unless otherwise stated. Please see the online Award Catalog for the most up to date ShowPoint redemption requirements and details. Award payment options are either all ShowPoints or a combination of ShowPoints and cash, typically presented as a per item cost. ShowPoint earning is not allowed on cash portions of ShowPoints and cash awards.
Redemption Eligibility. Members must have the appropriate amount of ShowPoints necessary to redeem available in their account. ShowPoints that are in a pending state are NOT available for redemption. Only items found in the Audience Rewards Award Catalog are eligible for ShowPoint redemption. In order to redeem points for an award, members must have transaction activity or a partner transfer within a 24 month period.
Account Activity. ShowPoints will be debited from the members account at the time of the member's request to redeem ShowPoints. The remaining balance after ShowPoints have been deducted from the member's account will show up as the new amount of ShowPoints available for redemption.
Responsibility. Note, you are solely responsible for any tax or liability arising from or relating to your accrual of ShowPoints or redemption of ShowPoints for Rewards. Audience Rewards is not responsible or liable for any unauthorized use or misuse of ShowPoints or Rewards and is not responsible for ShowPoints or Rewards that are lost or stolen.
All award reservations and related ticket purchases are final and no exchanges will be issued.
Returning and Rescinding Contributions
In our sole discretion, we may deduct ShowPoints from your Account in order to make adjustments for returns and cancellations with respect to Qualifying Purchases. In the event that you have redeemed a Reward from your Account and you subsequently reverse the transaction that generated such Reward, or otherwise are required to return the Reward pursuant to the terms of the applicable offer, whether or not you are still participating in the Program, you will remain solely responsible for the repayment of the Reward credited from such purchase, and we may apply future Rewards made for your benefit against such obligation. In the event you fail to repay such amount, we reserve the right to take any and all legal action necessary to collect the dollar amount from you, including but not limited to pursuing such claim in a court of law, employing a debt collection agency or reporting such claim to a credit reporting agency. We reserve the right to rescind Rewards and to bar further Rewards to, or terminate the Membership of, any Member that we believe, in our sole discretion, is abusing or has abused the Program, including, without limitation, by engaging in fraudulent activities, by engaging in a pattern of returning products after the corresponding Reward has been credited, or creating or attempting to create or participating in any market in Rewards, or engaging in or accepting any broad-based solicitation of Rewards, and you agree to forfeit any and all Rewards you have received through the Program in the event you have engaged in any such activities.
Transferring Partner Program Points/Miles Into Audience Rewards ShowPoints
Audience Rewards is forming partnerships with several companies to allow its members to transfer their points from other partner points programs into Audience Rewards ShowPoints. In order to transfer points from a partner program into Audience Rewards, the following conditions must be met:
- The member must be in good standing with the Audience Rewards program.
- The member must be in good standing with the partner program.
- The member must initiate the transfer from the partner.
- The member must meet any activity requirements required by Audience Rewards or partner to allow for a transfer.
- The member must meet any specific tier or level requirements required by the partner as stated on the points partners website.
Point/mile transfers from partner programs into Audience Rewards ShowPoints may take between 4-8 weeks to complete and appear in your account.
Partner points transferred to Audience Rewards may not be re-transferred to another partner program.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change, modify, limit or cancel point transfer partnerships and conversion rates at any time at its sole discretion. Audience Rewards members who are identified as using their membership account to redeem converted points for the purpose of reselling ticket redemptions for commercial purposes will be subject to forfeiture of their account and all points earned and transferred.
Transfer conversion rates:
- Conversion of Amtrak Guest Rewards points to Audience Rewards ShowPoints at a rate of 1:1.
- From Amtrak: A minimum of 1,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points is required per transfer, and transfers must be done in blocks of 1,000 points.
- From Amtrak: A maximum number of Amtrak Guest Rewards points may be transferred into Audience Rewards ShowPoints as specified in the Amtrak Guest Rewards program and specific limits and tier level eligibility requirements may apply.
Transfer of ShowPoints to Partner Program Points/Miles
Audience Rewards has formed partnerships with several companies to allow its members to transfer ShowPoints into a partner's point currency. In order to transfer points to a partner, the following conditions must be met:
- The member must be in good standing with the Audience Rewards program.
- Only points earned by a member from eligible Ticket purchases and Ticket purchase bonuses may be transferred into participating partner programs. Promotional bonus points earned for participation in PointsPlay Trivia, Check Ins, About You Surveys, Refer a Member, and Show and Tell referrals are NOT eligible for transfer into partner programs.
- Points transferred from a partner program into Audience Rewards ShowPoints may not be transferred into a partner program.
- The member must have at least one eligible ticket purchase transaction in the prior 12 months.
- The member cannot be using their Audience Rewards account for commercial purposes including the purchase of tickets for other customers.
- The member must have an active account in the receiving partner's program that is in good standing.
Transfers from Audience Rewards ShowPoints to a participating partner program currency may take between 4-8 weeks to complete. Once a conversion has been initiated, it may not be reversed.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change, modify, limit, or cancel point transfer partnerships and conversion rates at any time at its sole discretion. Audience Rewards members who are identified as using their memberships account for commercial purposes (purchasing tickets on behalf of other individuals for commercial purposes) are not permitted to transfer their ShowPoints to a partner program. Audience Rewards has the right to identify an account that it believes is being used for commercial purposes or not complying to the above stated transfer policies and requirements at its sole discretion based on non-typical account activity and previously identified commercial ticket seller lists provided by the 3rd parties.
Transfer conversion rates:
- Conversion of ShowPoints to Amtrak Guest Rewards points is at a rate of 1:1.
- A minimum of 1,000 ShowPoints may be transferred to Amtrak Guest Rewards points per transfer. In order to transfer ShowPoints, members must have an eligible ticket purchase in the prior 12 months. All transfers will be done in the minimum blocks of 1,000 Show Points. A maximum of 50,000 ShowPoints may be transferred from Audience Rewards to Amtrak Guest Rewards per year per individual member (regardless of the number of accounts the member holds).
Earning Partner Points or Miles Automatically for Ticket Purchases
Through its partnerships with other rewards programs, Audience Rewards members may be provided with the option to earn a specified number of partner points or miles for their ticket purchases to participating Audience Rewards shows with participating partners. Partner points/miles earned through this promotion will be in the place of any Audience Rewards ShowPoints.
How to earn partner points/miles automatically:
Membership with Audience Rewards is required in order to earn partner points/miles for tickets purchased to participating Broadway, Off-Broadway, touring and regional shows. Members must then register their participating partner membership number with Audience Rewards and then enter their Audience Rewards into the designated ticketing system when purchasing tickets to participating shows.
Members registering their partner membership number and choosing to earn partner points/miles, will be awarded the following quantity of partner points/miles in the place of Audience Rewards ShowPoints when they purchase a ticket through the authorized ticketing system for a participating show at a participating venue:
- 100 miles for each Broadway ticket purchased to a participating show/venue plus any special bonus point offers.
- 50 miles for each ticket purchased to a participating Off-Broadway, touring, and other regional show plus any special bonus point offers.
- Additional promotional mileage bonuses may apply but are only applicable if booked through the designated website or for certain seat types and price levels.
- Earning limits may apply on an annual basis
Amtrak Guest Rewards:
- 100 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for each Broadway ticket purchased to a participating show/venue plus any special bonus point offers.
- 50 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for each ticket purchased to a participating Off-Broadway, touring, and other regional show plus any special bonus point offers.
- Additional promotional point bonuses may apply but are only applicable if booked through the designated website or for certain seat types and price levels.
Starwood Preferred Guest:
- 100 Starpoints for each Broadway ticket purchased to a participating show/venue plus any special bonus point offers.
- 50 Starpoints for each ticket purchased to a participating Off-Broadway, touring, and other regional show plus any special bonus point offers.
- Additional promotional bonuses may apply but are only applicable if booked through the designated website or for certain seat types and price levels.
- 100 miles for each Broadway ticket purchased to a participating show/venue plus any special bonus point offers.
- 50 miles for each ticket purchased to a participating Off-Broadway, touring, and other regional show plus any special bonus point offers.
- Additional promotional mileage bonuses may apply but are only applicable if booked through the designated website or for certain seat types and price levels.
- A maximum of 50,000 miles may be earned/transferred to your MileagePlus account per calendar year.
All Audience Rewards and partner program rules and terms and conditions apply. Partners and Audience Rewards are not responsible for goods and services offered by the other company. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply.
PointsPlay Theatre Trivia Terms and Conditions
PointsPlay Theatre Trivia is a special bonus promotion offered by Audience Rewards to active members who meet the requirements of membership. The promotion enables members to earn varying amounts of ShowPoints for answering specific theatre and performing arts related trivia questions correctly. No purchase is required to participate in the promotion, but as with all program bonus points, certain awards in the Audience Rewards program may require a ticket transaction prior to redemption, points earned through PointsPlay may not be transferred to partners, and PointsPlay Theatre Trivia bonuses cannot be combined or transferred between different accounts.
A maximum of 50,000 ShowPoints may be earned per member per calendar year from PointsPlay trivia.
Unless otherwise stated, members may only attempt to answer each trivia question once. A member may have only one account in Audience Rewards and a maximum of two members per household can participate in the PointsPlay Theatre Trivia promotion. Audience Rewards reserves the right to suspend, terminate, and/or forfeit all ShowPoints earned by members that it identifies or suspects are operating more than one account, through the use of one or more e-mails, for the purpose of participating in the PointsPlay promotion or to attempt to answer the same PointsPlay Trivia question more than once. Specific trivia questions may have a limited number of correct responses permitted before expiring and certain questions may only be made available to limited numbers of members or through email, partner sites, or other direct marketing communications.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change, alter, cancel, or modify the PointsPlay Theatre Trivia promotion at any time without advance notice.
Show and Tell Referral Bonus Terms and Conditions
Show and Tell is a special bonus promotion offered by Audience Rewards to active members who meet the requirements of membership. The promotion enables members to earn varying amounts of ShowPoints for referring friends and family to see a show through email, Twitter and other social networking services that are subject to change and may vary by participating show. No purchase is required to participate in the promotion, but as with all program bonus points, certain awards in the Audience Rewards program may require a ticket transaction prior to redemption, points earned through Show and Tell may not be transferred to partners, and Show and Tell bonus points cannot be combined or transferred between different accounts. Audience Rewards may end, alter, or change the Show and Tell promotion and bonus points amounts at any time.
At time of use, a list of participating shows in the Show and Tell promotion will be provided including ShowPoint bonus amounts that can be earned per referral per show. ShowPoint bonuses will be issued according to the promotion rules at the time the referral email is sent. Bonus point limits per show, per month, and per year apply and a maximum of 50,000 ShowPoints may be earned for Show and Tell referral emails and posts (combined) per calendar year.
Only emails and posts sent through the Audience Rewards' Show and Tell application are eligible for the promotion. Duplicate email referrals sent through the same or different email services for the same show will only count as a single email referral. Members may be eligible to earn an additional bonus if the recipient of their referral email purchases tickets to the referred show within a designated number of days as defined in the promotion rules. Not all referrals are eligible for this purchase bonus; see promotion rules at time of referral and participating shows for details. Members who spam referrals (send to people they do not know) or send emails to another email account they own will be subject to forfeiture of bonus points and may have their membership account closed resulting in a forfeiture of all points at the sole discretion of Audience Rewards. A member may have only one account in Audience Rewards and may only send referrals through Show and Tell through that active/eligible account. Audience Rewards reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or forfeit all ShowPoints earned by members that it identifies or suspects are operating more than one account for the purpose of participating in the Show and Tell promotion or who may be using multiple accounts in an attempt to earn bonus points by referring a show to the same person through different accounts. For certain shows or promotions, Show and Tell may only be made available to limited numbers of members or through email, partner sites, or other direct marketing communications.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change, alter, cancel or modify the Show and Tell promotion at any time without advance notice. All other Audience Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
Buying or Gifting Points
The Buying and gifting of ShowPoints are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By completing and submitting a ShowPoints purchase request form or by providing your credit card number for the purchase of ShowPoints for your own account or as a gift to another Audience Reward member, you acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein and you acknowledge and accept that the purchase and use of the ShowPoints are subject to the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Audience Rewards program, published from time-to-time, available on AudienceRewards.com, and subject to change without notice. Audience Rewards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to approve or disapprove of the participation of any Audience Rewards member (“member”) in the buying and gifting of ShowPoints.? A member must be in good standing to buy, gift, or receive points. Each Audience Rewards member is limited to receiving from another Audience Rewards member or purchasing for their own account, a combined total of no more than one hundred thousand (100,000) ShowPoints in a calendar year. Multiple accounts issued to the same member will both count against the total points that can be deposited into a single account. Any ShowPoints purchased or gifted in excess of such amount will not be posted to the member’s account, regardless of whether payment has been remitted for such ShowPoints, and Audience Rewards has no obligation to reimburse such remitted amounts.?All ShowPoints will be sold in US Dollars. Audience Rewards only accepts major credit cards with US billing addresses. ? To Buy Points for Yourself: To purchase points for your own account, you must create or log in to your Audience Rewards account. Points can be purchased in increments of 2,500, or in other increments as designated by Audience Rewards from time to time. After you complete the purchase of points, the points will be posted to your account within 48 hours. All terms and conditions of the Audience Rewards Program apply to points purchased through this Buy Points option. Points may only be purchased at www.AudienceRewards.com. Points purchased through the Buy Points option are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
To Buy Points for Someone Else:
To purchase Gift Points for family or friends, you must create or log in to your Audience Rewards account, and provide the recipient’s Audience Rewards number. Points can be purchased in increments of 2,500, or in other increments as designated by Audience Rewards from time to time. The purchaser may choose to deliver the gift points right away or to designate a future date of delivery. For gift points purchased for immediate delivery, please allow up to 48 hours for points to be deposited in the designated account. For gift points purchased for a future delivery date, the points will post and be held in the purchaser’s account within 48 hours of the purchase date, and then will be automatically transferred to the designated recipient on the designated delivery date. No changes to delivery date or recipient are permitted after the purchase is complete. All terms and conditions of the Audience Rewards Program apply to points purchased through this Gift Points option. Gift Points may only be purchased at AudienceRewards.com. Points purchased through the Gift Points option are non-refundable and non-transferrable (after the initial transfer to the recipient).
When you submit a request to buy or gift ShowPoints through the Audience Rewards site, you are authorizing Audience Rewards or its agents, to charge the credit card that you provided for the number of ShowPoints purchased. All charges for purchases and related handling fees for ShowPoints purchased through this website should appear on your monthly credit card statement (as Audience Rewards, LLC ). In the event of any ShowPoint or financial discrepancy, payment calculations shall be based upon the data maintained by Audience Rewards or its agent.
No purchase is required to participate in the buying and gifting of ShowPoints program, but as with all non-earned program bonus points, certain awards in the Audience Rewards program may have certain requirements or restrictions in order to be redeemed. The ShowPoints purchased through the buying and gifting ShowPoints program will not expire provided the member receiving the ShowPoints either earns or redeems points at least once every twenty-four (24) months.
Check Ins Terms and Conditions
Audience Rewards Check Ins is a special bonus promotion offered by Audience Rewards to active members of the Audience Rewards program. The promotion enables members to earn varying amounts of ShowPoints when they use their mobile device, subject to carrier fees and terms of service, to check in to an Audience Rewards participating listing or event. No purchase is required to participate in the promotion, but as with all program bonus points, certain awards in the Audience Rewards program may require a ticket transaction prior to redemption. Points earned through Check Ins may not be transferred to partners, and Check Ins bonuses cannot be combined or transferred between different member accounts.
Certain restrictions apply to the number of Check-Ins a member may make to an single eligible listing or event, the required proximity a member must be from the eligible listing or event, the number of overall Check-Ins a member may make, the total number of points a member may earn through Check-Ins. Audience Rewards reserves the right to administer these restrictions and caps pertaining to each check in and point amounts earned at its sole discretion. The number of points a member may earn for a Check-In will be displayed on the Audience Rewards mobile website and may change from time to time.
Certain Check Ins may require additional steps for ShowPoints to be awarded, including pre-registering on the Audience Rewards website, Checking-In to an event or listing in a specific order, or entering a special redemption code provided to the member. These restrictions will be displayed on the mobile website to the user and it is the responsibility of the user to accomplish all requirements in order for ShowPoints to be earned. Specific Check Ins may only be made available to limited numbers of members or through email, partner sites, or other direct marketing communications.
In order to deliver this service, Audience Rewards relies on the accuracy of your phone’s location based capabilities and its ability to access to a wireless connection or network. Audience Rewards cannot guarantee the accuracy or functionality of your mobile phone service and is not responsible for any service issues that may arise out of the operation and accessibility of these services on your phone. If you have an issue in using the Audience Rewards Check-In service, may contact the Audience Rewards customer service center for more information.
Audience Rewards currently provides its mobile services for free. Please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging or data fees, will still apply.
Audience Rewards reserves the right to change, alter, cancel, or modify the Check Ins promotion at any time without advance notice.
AUDIENCE REWARDS AUCTION PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONSYour participation in the Audience Rewards Auction program constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- To participate in the Auction Program you must be an Audience Rewards member and you must have an audiencerewards.com username and password. To enroll in Audience Rewards or to obtain a user name or password, please go to audiencerewards.com.com.
- The only accepted method of payment for the Auction program is ShowPoints.
- You may only bid on items and experiences made available through a Auction Program auction, if you have a sufficient number of ShowPoints in your Audience Rewards account. You may not bid on multiple auctions unless you have a sufficient number of ShowPoints in your Audience Rewards account. Additional ShowPoints may be purchased here.
- If a bid is placed during the last five minutes of any Auction program auction, the scheduled closing time thereof shall be automatically reset to five minutes from the time of the last bid. The auction will close once all bidding activity has stopped for a period of five minutes.
- The winner of each Auction Program auction will be determined by Audience Rewards or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest bid received prior to the final closing time of such auction. If you are the winning bidder, ShowPoints will be deducted automatically from your Audience Rewards account upon completion of the Auction Program auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid via telephone, email, or mail.
- All confirmed bids/redemptions made through the Auction Program are final. No changes to confirmed bids will be made. No refunds will be made.
- The winning bidder must comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the relevant item or experience.
- Additional fees, including government imposed fees and shipping costs, and additional terms and conditions including, redemption restrictions (e.g., blackout dates), may apply to certain items and experiences made available through the Auctions Program.
- Inclusion of items or experiences in the Auction Program that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Audience Rewards and such entity.
- The winning bidder may not resell items purchased through the Auction Program, and may not assign, transfer, re-market, resell or otherwise dispose of, an experience without obtaining Audience Rewards's prior written consent.
- All items and experiences made available through the Auction Program are being sold "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, unless expressly stated in the item description.
- Availability of all items made available through the Auction Program are subject to change, and if any item becomes unavailable for any reason after the end of the auction, Audience Rewards reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute a substantially similar item or refund amounts paid by the winning bidder.
- If the performance of any service or obligation of Audience Rewards or any service provider making an item or experience available through the Auction Program, including with respect to any live experience, is prevented, delayed, restricted or interfered with by events or causes beyond their control, Audience Rewards or the applicable service provider shall be excused from the performance to the extent of the prevention, delay, restriction, or interference. You agree that if any of these prevent you from participating in a live experience, Audience Rewards or the applicable service provider is not obligated to provide or recreate such live experience and Audience Rewards reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute a substantially similar experience or refund amounts paid by the winning bidder.
- Audience Rewards reserves the right to correct any typographical errors including, with respect to the opening bid, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each auction, and the description of each item, at any time without notice.
- Audience Rewards reserves the right to disqualify any participant in the Auction Program or any auction made available pursuant to the Auction Program who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Auction Program, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Audience Rewards and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- You agree to release and hold harmless, Audience Rewards and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participating in the Auction Program, any auction, your use or receipt of any item, or your participation in an experience, including, but not limited to: (a) personal injury, property damage or other loss or costs sustained or incurred by the winning bidder; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; or (c) errors in the administration of any auction.
- NEITHER AUDIENCE REWARDS NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE AUCTION PROGRAM, OR ANY ITEM, EXPERIENCE OR SERVICE RELATED THERETO, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE SITE, THE MOMENTS PROGRAM, OR ANY AUCTION ITEM OR EXPERIENCE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, PARTICIPATE IN THE AUCTION PROGRAM, OR CLAIM ANY AUCTION ITEM OR EXPERIENCE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Audience Rewards and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Audience Rewards's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Auction Program or any auction shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- Audience Rewards may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Auction Program or any auction, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- Any attempted or completed transfer, sale or barter of an Audience Rewards Auction experience or components of an Audience Rewards Auction experience, including but not limited to hotel stays, event tickets or event access, will be void and the Audience Rewards Auction experience will be forfeited without any refund of ShowPoints to Audience Rewards Member. In addition, Audience Rewards may cancel Member's accumulated ShowPoints, suspend Audience Rewards Program benefits, suspend any membership status, or cancel an Audience Rewards Member's account at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, in Audience Rewards's sole discretion, for any suspected transfer, sale or barter of a Auction experience or components of a Auction experience.
- It is possible for a maximum bid to outbid a manual bid of the same amount.
- You grant to Audience Rewards the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to photograph you and to use your name, photograph, image, voice, likeness, and any comments arising out of the Auction experience, in whole or in part, and to use, edit, present, transmit, and display the same, without restriction as to changes or transformations, in connection with its business, in all forms and media now known or hereafter developed, without payment of additional royalties.
- Members may win one (1) package for each unique Auction event and up to five (5) total packages per year. If a member has already won five (5) packages during the current year, he or she is ineligible to bid and/or buy again until January 1 of the following year.
- When you place a manual or maximum bid, you will not have access the total number of ShowPoints in your account. Your account balance's available balance will be reduced by the value of your manual or maximum bid amount until such time as you've won, been outbid or lost the auction. If you win the auction the value of the winning bid will be immediately deducted from your account balance. Any balance leftover from a maximum bid, if not used to transact the winning bid, will be returned to your account for immediate use. In the event your bid has been outbid or you lost the auction, the value of your maximum or manual bid will become immediately available for your use.
Audience Rewards VIP Program - Beginning mid-September 2018
Earning VIP Status
In order to become an Audience Rewards VIP ("VIP"), an Audience Rewards member must have accrued 10,000 ticket-based ShowPoints within a rolling 365 day period (the "Minimum Requirement"). Once earned, VIP status will be granted to the member account for a term of one (1) year (the "Current Term"). Ticket-based ShowPoints are defined as ShowPoints earned on qualifying ticket purchases as outlined in the Program Terms and Conditions.
Renewing VIP Status
Once VIP status has been granted, the Minimum Requirement must be achieved in the subsequent 365 day period in order to renew or extend a member's VIP status for one additional year (the "Renewed Term"). A member account may only have one (1) Current Term and one (1) Renewed Term at any given time. If a member fails to achieve the Minimum Requirement to renew V.I.P status, the member will lose VIP status on the expiration date of the Current Term.
If a member accrues 10,000 ticket-based ShowPoints on 1/4/2018 and is awarded VIP Status on 1/6/2018, the member will have VIP status through 1/5/2019. If the same member accrues an additional 10,000 Ticket based ShowPoints between 1/6/2018 and 1/5/2019, the member's VIP status will extend to 1/5/2020. After the initial VIP expiration date of 1/5/19 passes, the member will be required to achieve the Minimum Requirement, again, in order to further extend their VIP status for a period of 1 year.
If a member accrues 10,000 Ticket based ShowPoints on 1/4/2018 and is awarded VIP Status on 1/6/2018, the member will have VIP status through 1/5/2019. By 1/5/2019, if the member fails to accrue 10,000 ticket-based ShowPoints, the member's VIP status will terminate on 1/6/2019.
Qualifying Period to Earn VIP Status
A member account must have accrued the Minimum Requirement through ticket-based ShowPoint accruals within the past, rolling 365 days. Base and Bonus ShowPoints accrued will count towards the Minimum Requirement. Points accrue according to the Program Terms and Conditions.
Benefits of the Audience Rewards VIP Program
A member will only receive the benefits of the VIP program during the Current Term of their VIP status. All services, amenities, and benefits of the Audience Rewards VIP Program are subject to change or substitution at any time without notice. In addition, all services, amenities and benefits are subject to availability and subject to the terms and conditions of each Participating Event, Audience Rewards award, experience, earning rates or special ticket-based bonus offers. Not all services, amenities and benefits may be offered at all times. Audience Rewards may correct benefits shown as available or credited to an Audience Rewards member at any time.
The sale, resale, barter, regifting, or assignment by members of ShowPoints or related awards is expressly prohibited. Any improper usage or misuse of ShowPoints or the buying and gifting program shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeiture of such ShowPoints, and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all ShowPoints in the member's account, claimed awards, and may result in the member's ejection from the Audience Rewards program.
Use of Information
You acknowledge that in order to administer the Program, we will collect information about you and your purchases. You authorize Audience Rewards and its agents to disclose to Audience Rewards service providers' any and all information with respect to your Qualifying Purchases within the Program.
Termination, Expiration or Forfeiture of Accounts
This Agreement is effective when accepted by you, as described in the first section of this Agreement, and will remain in effect and legally bind you and us until you or we terminate your membership in the Program. You may terminate your membership in the Program at any time in accordance with the procedures established on the Audience Rewards website from time to time. We may terminate this Agreement without cause immediately after notice to you of such termination.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, your right to use and access the Program and to receive Contributions will terminate and all licenses hereunder immediately terminate. Subject to the limitations set forth in this Agreement, termination will not prejudice either your or our remedies at law or in equity. Those sections of the Agreement which, by their nature are intended to survive expiration of this Agreement shall survive.
Notice of Infringing Materials
If you are a copyright owner or the agent of a copyright owner and believe that any material submitted to or appearing on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice to Audience Rewards under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) ("DMCA"). Your notice must provide all information as required by the DMCA, including: (1) a physical or electronic signature of the person making the claim; (2) a clear identification of the copyrighted material that is owned by you; (3) a clear identification of the location of the material on the Site you claim is infringing; (4) contact information for yourself, and (5) a statement that you believe in good faith that the materials posted on the Site infringe your rights and that all information provided by you is accurate. This notice should be delivered to:
250 W 52nd St. 4th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Upon receipt of such notice, Audience Rewards will take further action as described in the DMCA with regard to removal of such materials and providing a notice to the poster / provider of the materials at issue.
When you visit Audience Rewards or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
By joining Audience Rewards, you acknowledge and agree that Audience Rewards will send you e-mails relating to your member account, transactions and Audience Rewards promotions. You can opt out of your subscription to Audience Rewards e-mail services at any time by following the appropriate instructions on an Audience Rewards promotional e-mail or by updating your email preferences on the Audience Rewards site.
Members who enroll in Audience Rewards through a performing arts center campaign or as part of a performing arts subscriber program may receive communication about the Audience Rewards program through their performing arts center communications on a regular basis.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
The trademarks, logos and service marks that you see on this site are registered and unregistered marks of Audience Rewards or its affiliates and subsidiaries, or third parties who have licensed the use of such marks to Audience Rewards. Nothing in this site grants any license or right to use any marks displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. Your misuse of the marks displayed on this site or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Audience Rewards welcomes your comments on our services, including the Audience Rewards web site. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions or other material that you submit to Audience Rewards will become property of Audience Rewards. Audience Rewards is entitled to use any material that you submit for any type of use forever in any media whether known now or developed later. When you submit material to the Audience Rewards site, you agree that Audience Rewards has the right to publish the material for any use as outlined above including, but not limited to, promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation to you of any kind. As a result, we must ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas or artwork. With regard to all material sent to us, you grant Audience Rewards a perpetual, irrevocable, assignable and transferable, world wide, royalty-free, license to such material, to use, edit, modify, create derivative works, and to copy, publish, and distribute such material on the Internet or in any other form or format.
Some links in the Audience Rewards Site let you leave the Audience Rewards Web Site. The linked sites are not under the control of Audience Rewards and Audience Rewards is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Audience Rewards is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Audience Rewards of the linked site.
Downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the images on the Audience Rewards website as a standalone file is strictly prohibited.
DisclaimerThe materials in the Audience Rewards site and all Items and services provided hereunder, are provided "AS IS," on an as-available basis, and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, unless otherwise specifically noted herein. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Audience Rewards (including for all purposes its owners, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers / vendors disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to i
The materials in the audience rewards site and all items and services provided hereunder, are provided "as is," on an as-available basis, and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, unless otherwise specifically noted herein. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Audience Rewards (including for all purposes its owners, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers / vendors) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the audience rewards site and any web site with which the audience rewards site is linked. Audience Rewards does not warrant the functions, information or links contained on these sites or that their contents will meet your requirements, that these sites or their contents are fit for any particular purpose or that the operations of the audience rewards network or its contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that these sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses, worms or other harmful components. Without limitation, audience rewards makes no representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to any specific merchandise or service that will be available for or obtained by members through the redemption of rewards ShowPoints. You agree that if you have any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the performance of, defect in, or failure of, any reward item, you will bring such claim and/or pursue such dispute solely with the manufacturer of such reward item and not against audience rewards. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
This site may contain facts, views, opinions, statements, and recommendations of third-party individuals and organizations. Audience Rewards does not represent or endorse the accuracy, currentness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, recommendations, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, statement, recommendations, or information will be at your sole risk. Furthermore, audience rewards does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the quality of, or accuracy of advertisements for, any merchandise, products or services offered or provided by their allies or suppliers in conjunction with the Audience Rewards service.
Compliance With Laws
You agree that your use of the site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents. We do not represent or warrant that this Site or services are authorized or appropriate in any country outside the U.S.
You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the site.
While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded. Audience Rewards is not responsible for any damage thereby incurred by any of these aforementioned viruses.