This is Broadway – Ultimate Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- ELIGIBILITY: This is Broadway – Ultimate Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Audience Rewards, the Broadway League, the Sweepstakes’ Promotional Affiliates and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Audience Rewards, (the “Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on October 15, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
- TO ENTER:No purchase is required to win. Visit http://www.thisisbroadway.org/, click the Sweepstakes link, and log in or sign up for Audience Rewards membership enrollment and opt in to email communications from Audience Rewards to receive one (1) entry. Entrant must remain a member of Audience Rewards and remain opted into emails during the Promotion Period. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person during the promotional period.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about October 20, 2021 from entries received during the Sweepstakes period. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s’ behalf in St. Paul, MN, by Interactive Games, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates will attempt to notify the potential winner via mail, email or phone within two (2) days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within two (2) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and IRS Form W-9 within five (5) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received.
“One (1) Winner will receive four (4) tickets to each of the thirty-eight (38) Broadway shows listed below. Approximate total retail value of prize: $18,240 ($120 per ticket)*
- Ain't Too Proud
- American Utopia
- Caroline, or Change
- Chicken & Biscuits
- Come from Away
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Dana H.
- Flying Over Sunset
- Freestyle Love Supreme
- Girl from the North Country
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Is This a Room
- Jagged Little Pill
- Lackawanna Blues
- MJ: The Musical
- Moulin Rouge!
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- Pass Over
- Plaza Suite
- The Book of Mormon
- The Lehman Trilogy
- The Lion King
- The Music Man
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Thoughts of a Colored Man
- Tina - The Tina Turner Musical
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Trouble in Mind
Tickets per show are based on availability at time of booking and certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply including holiday weekends and select peak periods. Premium tickets not included. Tickets must be booked by June 30, 2022; note that certain shows close prior to that date and as such would need to be booked sooner. In the event that a show closes prior to the winner booking, prize tickets for that show will be forfeited and not substituted. Tickets will be fulfilled using Audience Rewards electronic ticket vouchers except in cases where alternate booking instructions are provided by Audience Rewards. Allotment of four (4) tickets per show cannot be increased by substituting one show for another, i.e. winner cannot forego their four tickets to Wicked in order to request eight tickets for another show. * Winner, at the time of ‘winner confirmation’ (Section 7 herein) may choose to receive less than the allotted prize tickets, thus reducing the value of the prize accordingly.No exchanges or substitutions or refunds can be made for these tickets. Tickets may be assigned to an alternate recipient at the time of booking, with the exception of third party ticket brokers and agencies. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize(s) are not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates at their sole discretion. All expenses not specified, including transportation, food and beverage, gratuities and other prize related expenses, are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize(s).
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
- PRIVACY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby authorize the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates to have the right to collect, use, process, transfer and store all data provided by you, including without limitation, personal data, to the United States, or any location(s) throughout the world that the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates deem necessary, whether within your country of residence or elsewhere, and with such party(ies) as deemed appropriate, for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes. All information submitted to the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates as part of this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with the respective Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates privacy policies, available at www.audiencerewards.com, www.broadwayleague.com/index.php?url_identifier=privacy. The personal information provided will be used to: (a) contact potential winner; and (b) enroll the entrant with a free account membership into the Audience Rewards program to play trivia if they opt to earn additional entries during the Sweepstakes period. During the registration process, the entrant can also choose to receive offers about Broadway shows, events and offers from Audience Rewards. At the time of registration, and any time thereafter, entrants in the Sweepstakes can choose to not activate/or to deactivate their Audience Rewards account and to request that no additional information or communications be sent from any of the Sponsor or Promotional Affiliates. Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data and directions for managing personal data are provided in each partners’ respective privacy policies and websites.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor or Promotional Affiliates that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates may, at their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Audience Rewards, The Broadway League, participating theater organizations, participating shows, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- CONTEST RESULTS: To find out the name of the winner after October 30, 2021 visit http://www.thisisbroadway.org/.